UCI OFFICIAL SPONSORS
UCI OFFICIAL SUPPLIER
LOCAL ORGANISING COMMITTEE
In March 2016 the best track cyclists on the planet will descend on London’s Lee Valley VeloPark to contest the prestigious UCI Track Cycling World Championships.
In front of sell-out crowds and a global TV audience, 300 athletes will go head-to-head for the coveted rainbow jerseys and the final qualifying points on offer for the Rio Olympic Games.
Sponsorship of the 2016 UCI Track Cycling World Championships offers the following benefits, with bespoke packages on offer to suit your individual business objectives.
- Affinity with the biggest international track cycling event in the world and biggest UK sporting event in 2016
- Access to a large and valuable spectator audience
- Exposure through event marketing and PR campaigns
- Online and social media opportunities
- Hospitality and client entertainment packages
If you are interested in finding out more about sponsorships opportunities at the 2016 UCI Track Cycling World Championships in London please get in touch with the organisation team at email@example.com